French Factory Mascots

Manufacturer Charron 1901-1930:  1920s Winged Wheel.

1920s Winged Wheel.  Plain Brass, marked Charron Ltd

Founded in 1901 by Fernand Charron, Leonce Girardot and Emile Voigt the company was originally called C.G.V Automobiles Charron-Girardot-Voigt and based in Puteaux, Seine.  In 1906 Girardot resigned and the company was reformed as Automobiles Charron.  Charron himself left in 1908 to join Clément-Bayard.  Automobiles Charron closed down in 1930.