|This mid 1930's bumper badge is made from brass, nickel plated and inlaid with dark blue enamel. It features a winged wheel surmounted by an open wheeled racing car. It also features a central wing motif with the initials NSW. The back is numbered and also has the manufacturer - Amor Sydney - mark. |
The Light Car Club was actually the Bathurst Light Car Club, the initial group first started racing on Mount Panorama.