|This 1953-1959 RAC badge has a blue plastic centre in place of the more traditional spokes. A design thought more suited to the modern motor cars of the time! |
Two styles were produced, one at 125mm high with side fixing holes, and the other at 150mm with bar fixing. Both types made in pressed brass and chrome plated. The side fixing version is shown here.