|Kneeling Spirit of Ecstasy, produced from 1933 to 1955. Made from solid nickel, silver plated bronze or chrome plated brass. This example was used on Phantom III, Silver Wraith, Wraith & Phantom IV models, with the signature of the designer - C Sykes - on the base, very early ones with same markings and with an additional headband.
Marked under left wing Reg.Us. Pat. Off. and under the right wing Trade Mark Reg. After 1940 these mascots were manufactured by Rolls-Royce themselves. Rolls-Royce versions are unsigned, early post-war with two wing makings , later only one wing marking Reg pat off, stainless steel ones no markings or signature, some marked around the base Rolls Royce Motors Ltd.