Accessory Mascots

Courtesy The Motor September 1st 1936:  A.C. Car.

The A.C. Car Company was formed in 1908 and started making three-wheelers graduating to four-wheels just before the start of World War One.  The Hurlock brothers took over the company in 1930 and concentrated on the 2 litre sports and touring car range.  Associated with speed the official company mascot was a chrome plated sprinting Greyhound that was originally manufactured by the A.E L. company, after 1945 when the son Louis Lejeune returned from the war he took over the running of the company and the mascots were marked LL Greyhound Of The Road.