Accessory Mascots

Courtesy The Autocar April 27th 1927:  Knight With Lance.

The Willys-Knight was an American company who sold their vehicles worldwide through appointed agents in this case Willys Overland Crossley Limited, Heaton Chapel Stockport and also through their London showroom at Overland House 151 Gt Portland St, W1.  There were several Wills-Knight mascots, the one shown dates from 1927-1928 and known as Knight with Lance manufactured by Jarvis Tool & Die Co.  Zinc die cast and chrome plated.  Used on the six cylinder cars, the mascot was designed by F.C. Ruppel pat no 73509 May 1927.